Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun Family Photo's

Today I took some more family photos for my amazing family! So the past two Sunday's I have been doing family photo shoots for fall, what fun! So here are just a few of the photo's that I took today! Please note, it was quite a hard decision to choose which picture to post on here, they all look sooo good! 
I love this one! It was so much fun working the dogs, they are so much apart of their family!
I think this one is my favorite one!
All the pictures turned out very well, now I can't wait to see them all in print! Stay tuned later this week, I am hoping to get a few new things that I have for the shop photographed and posted! Also this week looks a lot less stress full, I had three different exams last week!                    Lisa

No comments :