Monday, April 16, 2012

One Thousand Blessings


#656-665

656. How Jacob always asks me 'how many miles did I go?' when I come home from running

657. The easy taco soup recipe I found online and that everyone ate it

658. Finding Lillian's other shoe (under the couch) after looking all day

659. Getting more dirt in the yard so it wont puddle this year

660. Knowing that before long we will have lush green grass to roll around in

661. The kids OK with not going to the Bug Bowl, due to the weather

662. Lillian enjoying herself while we sort through my mountain of fabric scraps

663. Finding a few new projects to get rid of some of my fabric scraps

664. Riding bikes through mud puddles around town with the boys after the rain

665. Me having muddy pants just like the boys

To learn more about One Thousand Blessings visit Ann's blog, A Holy Experience, and take the dare to count as many blessings in which the Lord has given you!!!! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :