Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girl's down on the farm skirt

So here it is my latest creation in full bloom!!! So last night I made my little model put on her skirt and go outside, yet again, so I could snap a few pictures. Well, this photo session was fun!!! Little Lulu  wanted her picture taken by Hickory, (the horse in the picture below) so we walked down to where he was eating some grass and snapped a few. Then she wanted her picture taken with one of the Big tractors but I suggested she sit on daddy's new antique tractor  (which by the way, is about a 1950's Worthington,  yes I have driven it and it is loads of fun!!!) so thanks to my husband he got it out of the shed for us to use! The picture's turned out great and Lulu and I had fun on daddy's tractor. She is so goofy and makes the sillest faces ever!!! This skirt is perfect for any farm or city girl. Now I know what she can wear on the Forth of July, this skirt is perfect! You can get this super cute skirt in my shop here! Well until next time have a wonderful day!!!  Lisa

No comments :