Thursday, June 26, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!!!

Here is another pair of GO-GO board shorts for the little ones! This pair has super cute little vintage baseballs on them and just in time for summer. These shorts turned out to be so adorable! WOW, Baseball has been around for the past 150 years! I could give you a history lesson on baseball and the Civil War!!! (Don't worry I won't today, maybe next time! ha! ha!) So anyway back to these super cute shorts that you can find here in my shop! They are available in eight different sizes and ready for action. I have a few more things that I am working on and I hope to get them posted soon!!! Gotta go, we have a busy day today so until next time, have a wonderful day! Lisa

2 comments :

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Is that a picture of you in the adult pillowcase top? Very nice. Please write when you have time between outfits -:)