Friday, August 15, 2008

First Day of School

Gosh time sure does fly by when you are having fun! Well the kido's actually started yesterday but they only had a half day, so today is there first full day of school! K is in second and my little lulu is a fresh new kindergartener! I am quite sad to see the mother hen go:( For the past 17 months she has been such a big helper with the little dude during the day. I really think I am going to miss her! K was so excited to help Little Lulu out at school yesterday morning when I dropped them off. It is kinda sweet, I seen K walk with her to the playground to show her all of the fun stuff! It is nice to know that he is there to help and watch out for her. Isn't that what big brothers are for? I am so grateful that we live in a very small community were we know most of the families around here. So it looks like it is just me and the little dude! I can't wait until four o'clock rolls around to see how there day was. I think I shall make my famous oatmeal raisin cookies for there afternoon snack. (Well, it is just the recipe on the oatmeal box but they are so good!) Well I need to get off of the computer and have some playtime with the little one. Also, I have some exciting news coming soon!!!

No comments :