Friday, October 17, 2008

Its That Time of Year!!!

Its that time of year again, for farming that is! On Sunday the kids and I got to ride in the combine while picking corn. This was actually the first time for me to be in the combine while picking corn, I have rode a lot while cutting beans but the corn was really neat to watch. Of course the kids loved riding in any type of tractor, so they had lots of fun. The picture above was one  of my favorites that I took, we had to unload the back of the combine into the wagon which again the kids loved to watch! I also had a chance to take some pictures of Little Lulu in one of the skirts for my shop. I had her stand beside the grain bin before the combine ride, of course I am trying to add different props and backrounds for my pictures in my shop.

No comments :