Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Something New

Here are just a few new items that I have listed in my shops! The first one is the Ava Rose apron skirt which was featured in a treasury on Etsy
The next one is the Flirty Little peasant top which is super cute! I love the way this top turned out, its perfect for spring and summer! 
I love this top paired up with the vintage linen ruffle pants, OK so I guess I like everything paired up with the linen ruffle pants! Right now the Flirty Little peasant top is limited edition, unless I can find more of the fabric that I used for the arm sleeves! I have more items coming I just need to get them photographed and listed. I was planning on having them already up and listed but as we all know life happens! I also registered for a summer class the other day, something that I really wasn't planning on doing but, it seems like a very easy A. Last time I checked the class only had 4 people signed up so it should be a very easy going class!   Lisa

No comments :