Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!!!

Santa Claus is coming to town in just a few more days!!! Wow, its hard to believe Christmas is almost here! I took the kids to see Santa this past Saturday! Here are some pictures of the kids with the big Jolly Guy! I was surprised that Jacob didn't cry with this Santa, he did with the other Santa he seen a few weeks ago! The Santa we seen yesterday was much nicer, he actually talked to the kids and made it more personal for them and also he looked a little more realistic! The other Santa reminded me of the Santa from A Christmas Story movie, when Ralphie tells him what he wants for Christmas and he tells him "you'll shoot your eye out kid! Ho! Ho! Ho!"! 
Here is Lindsey below with Santa! She really does want her two front teeth for Christmas! 
And then it was Kyle's turn! Notice how he has this "you owe me big time mom" look on his face! Ha!Ha! Love it!My niece and sister went along with us too! Here is our group picture of the kids, they are just too much fun!!!I know I'm not ready for Christmas yet, I still have some shopping to do! I wonder what Santa will bring to our house this year!!!                   Lisa

No comments :