Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow Much Fun!!!

Here in Indiana we had our first snow fall of the season this past weekend! I wasn't much but it sure looks pretty, I just hope it stays around for Christmas! Yesterday Chad got his lawnmower out and hooked up the old antique sled behind it to pull the kids around the yard. I wasn't sure who had more fun Chad or the kids! I know I had lots of fun taking pictures of them, even though I was freezing the whole time and had on another pair of Lindsey's mittens that were entirely to small for me! (Note to self: get your own mittens out!) Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday! 
Below is Jacob and Lindsey.
And here is Kyle!
And below is the biggest kid of them all, pulling the three little ones!
This one below is my favorite one! I love there facial expressions!
This is another favorite!
They had so much fun yesterday, and to think we have lots more snow to come! The kids and Chad are planning out snow forts to make already! I love the sled they were riding on, Chad got it last year at a farm auction somewhere for dirt cheap! He did have to fix something on it, I'm not sure what, but it works and they love it! I can't wait to ride on it myself next time!!! Were hoping for a white Christmas!!!                                  Lisa 

1 comment :

Jill said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see that you're a fellow Indiana girl. Sure does look like your kiddos are having a good time on that sled. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Jill