326. Walking/biking with Kyle and Lindsey to school to meet their teachers and drop off school supplies
327. Kyle and Lindsey telling me about their first day of school
328. Anxiously waiting for Kyle and Lindsey to come from school
329. Jacob riding his bike without training wheels for the first time!
330. Jacob learning how to pump his legs and swing himself on the swings
331. Going to the local lumber yard with Chad and the kids to get some wood to build a craft table
332. Getting back into our school routine
333. Saving lots of money by buying Lillian's Stride Rite shoes on EBay
334. Using a wood cutting saw for the first time
335. Chad building me a craft table that looks just like the one in the Pottery Barn catalog, if not better!
To learn more about One Thousand Gifts visit Ann's blog, A Holy Experience, and take the dare to count as many blessings in which the Lord has blessed you with!