Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

So here is what we are having this week!
Monday cheeseburgers and fresh garden veggies baked see recipe below
Tuesday Ham and Turkey loaf 
Wendsday homemade broccoli soup with fresh broccoli from the garden
Thursday chicken spaghetti
Friday leftovers 

So here are my reciepies.
Garden veggies: This is what I am using you can use as much or as little as you would like.
1 large zucchini and 2 smaller ones
3 small squash
1 small head of cabbage
1/2 bag of carrots (I would use more but its all I have left)
3 large potatos
desired amounts of butter, salt, pepper and some water

Directions:
Wash and cut up all of the veggies to desired size and put in a pan (I am using a 9x13 inch pan)
pour just a little bit of water over top with butter, sprinke with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for about one hour at around 350. Super easy and healthy!!!





1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Veggies sound great! I will definitely try this! I have been roasting my veggies in the oven and I love this too!

Sherry