Friday, September 5, 2008

Wind Farming


Gosh it has been a long time since I have posted on my blog! This past weekend was super busy for us. My brother got married on Saturday (I have a new sister-in-law! Hooray for them!) and on Sunday we went to a small town festival about 30mins. west of were we live. It was just the five of us and of course I was driving, in the middle of the country and all of the sudden I scene windmills of in the distance! (Even the kids knew what they were and what they do!)I have never scene a wind farm before, have you? My husband didn't realize that I haven't been out that way for about a year. I guess we don't get out much! This is what happens when you do take us out, we get excited over windfarms! I didn't have my camera with me so I had to take pictures with my phone. I tried to edit them and make them more clear for you to see. My husband said we will drive out that way sometime soon so we can get a better look at them. They don't look that big in the photos or from where we were but I guess they are really big when you are standing closer to them. He!He! I can't wait to go again! A sneek peak into what the future will bring! Until next time, have a blessed day! Lisa

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa - When the dictionary explains about hillbillies, it is not talking about the Beverly hill bellies lol! Despite the fact you below on T.V. you are truly an amazing person. I wanted you to know that I love you. Any women who takes care of there family as you do is okay in my book. Keep up the great job and if you need anything please give me a call.

Your brother-in-law,

Paul