Friday, July 17, 2009

The Forgotten Knot!

Here it is, the Forgotten Knot Top! (I almost forgot to post this!) It's called the forgotten knot due to the fact that I forgot I even made it! With everything that has happened over the last month this top was shoved on the bottom of one of my fabric totes, and well forgotten about.  

This top will be available for just a limited time only so get one before they are gone!!! I have two that I am getting ready to ship out early next week! I'm thinking maybe three more and its gone! We have been so busy over the last two weeks its been crazy, come to think of it I don't think we have ever really been this busy before! Were kinda boring! ha!ha! We have most certainly covered the top half of Indiana from Lake Michigan to Indy and lots in between! We did take a nice vacation back to Lake Michigan, which was much needed, the kids and I can't wait to go back! The beaches were packed with people while we were there, so my pictures of the kids weren't very good because I have lots of other people in the background! The picture below is about the only one that doesn't have lots of people in it! I do love the colorful sailboats they look like so much fun! 
The last time I rode on a sailboat was years and years ago when I was still in high school, Chad and I went with his brother and my now sister-in-law! We are now planning our next beach get away in about a week or two, once our county fair is over. Jacob also got his pressure garment this week so that was another trip to Indy. It's a sage green color, we were going for the John Deere green color, just lighter in shade so he doesn't get to hot wearing it! He will also get a light yellow one in the mail in a couple of weeks, again the whole John Deere color thing! Can you tell we live on a farm or what! On the way home we stopped by our favorite little hot spot to eat, Carolina's Grill! Love it! The housing community that the restaurant is in is so stinkin cute! I had asked Chad if we could move down there when I got done with school and he said we can't were too country for a suburb! That and Chad has way to many tractors that the neighbors wouldn't want to see or hear everyday! I also love living out in the country and having lots of yard to roam, so I think were stuck here! Here is my littlest love bug! The only time he gets pop is when we go out to eat (which isn't to often) so he was super excited! Also the glass you see below accidentally broke when Chad bumped it with his arm while getting Jacob out to leave! Thankfully our amazing waitress was super sweet and said it happens all the time!
(Those sweet potato fries beside him look so yummy right now!) I must get to bed Kyle has a tractor driving competition tomorrow morning, the first day of the 4-H fair.      Lisa

No comments :