Friday, September 11, 2009

Foto Find Friday!

Angie from Angelica Grace Designs is hosting Foto Find Friday on her blog and the theme for this week is hats! I found just the right pictures of Lindsey and I wearing our new Pink John Deere hats this summer when we drove all the way to Moline Illinois. Wow, Lindsey doesn't look to thrilled in the photo below! (She must have been tired, getting her picture taken with a bunch of tractors is hard work!)
I also found the one below with Chad and Lindsey wearing their John Deere hats, Chads of course isn't pink, so its just not that cute! (I think Lindsey is being mother hen to Jacob below, that's why he looks so upset, you would think the poor boy would be used to that by now!)
I hoped you enjoyed our hats, now swing on over to Angie's blog to see even more hats! Thank you to Angie for doing Foto Find Friday again, its been fun!!!   Lisa

2 comments :

Bernie said...

Lisa,

I love the hats and that picture of you both in the wheel is great!

Have a nice weekend.

Bernie

Amanda Rooney said...

I didn't even know they made pink John Deer hats!! LOVE it!!!

Thanks for participating...it's always such fun!!