Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Home Tour!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here! I have always loved home tours, so today I am linking up to The Nester's Christmas home tour! Come on in and have a look at the Christmas decorations we have put up this year!
This year I have the joy of decorating in two houses, our new/old Victorian house that we are still not moved into yet and our house we are currently living in! We purchased our Victorian home in April of this year but have had so much remodeling and rewiring to do in this house it seems to be taking much longer than we had hoped for! We are hoping to be moved into it the beginning of next year! Of course I have already started to decorate the parts of that house that are finished! I decorated the staircase and the front door for Christmas just to make it look festive when we go in there to work! That was about the only decorating I did at that house!
On to the other house! Oh how I love lanterns, they are so fun to decorate with and the possibilities are endless!
You can never go wrong with a candle in the window, especially at Christmas time!!!!
This is one of my favorite Christmas wreaths!
A plain white wreath becomes a chic wreath by putting a birdhouse in it!
A wreath above the kitchen sink to make dish washing more enjoyable!
A small tree above the kitchen cabinets.
This is my favorite motto for the kids! He! He!:
Thanks for stopping by! From our house to yours we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed new year! Lisa

15 comments :

sara said...

Everything is so pretty!

Julie said...

I love that red lamp! Thanks for stopping by today!

Angela said...

Oh I love your decorations!! I love the whimsy and magic feeling of it all!! So pretty! I love the white wreath!

Robin Johnson said...

Oh how I love lanterns too! I really like your's all dressed up of the holidays.

Your home looks lovely and all your wreaths are so pretty.

Kirsty Girl said...

gorgeous. Love the lit up wreath and lantern!

Marianne said...

Merry Christmas to you!
I love all your wreaths, they look so pretty.

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I'm in love with your lantern with Santa inside. Very cute!

Lynn @whispersfromwildwood said...

I love your lanterns! My husband works for the railroad and we've begun collecting old railroad lanters - like they carried back in the day....such fun to decorate with year 'round.

Your children are beautiful and I will definitely tell my sister about your Etsy shop :)

By the way, thanks for the comment on my blog....sometimes I put a Santa hat on my mounted deer - lol!

{darlene} said...

merry Christmas! love the lighted wreaths.

Anonymous said...

I love lanterns and candles in the windows, too!! I used to have some battery operated candles that I would put in my windows, and they quit working. We need to get more, I just love the glow in the windows at night. So pretty!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Beth.

angela | the painted house said...

A victorian??? Lucky girl, you! Love that staircase. :)

Thank you for stopping by The Painted House!

Green Door Girl said...

love the decorations and I LOVE your staircase and molding around the windows - very jealous! Stopping by from the Hooked on Houses tour - jenn @ greendoordesigns

black tag diaries said...

love, love, love all the wreaths! and especially love the lantern with santa in it... what a great idea!

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

I just love all your festive Christmas decor!! I love all the wreaths!

I am having a giveaway that ends today if you would like to enter!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

It is all so pretty...love the santa in the latern! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Blessings,
Linda