Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lets Play Ball!

It's that time of year again, Kyle and Lindsey started basketball today! Lindsey's practice started this morning bright and early at 7:30 and I got to drive in our first accumulating snow this fall! This is Lindsey's first time playing basketball for school and she seemed to really enjoy it! Kyle had played basketball at his old school so he knows what he's in for! They both enjoyed themselves and I think they will have lots of fun this winter playing basketball! I was glad to see that their coaches do a very good job working with the kids. I did manage to get a picture of Lindsey and her group, I didn't dare take out the paparazzi in front of Kyle's group as that would of been embarrassing for him! (Lindsey is staight ahead in the blue shirt/pink pants!)
I will be the photogenic mom taking tons of pictures from the side line, I guess that's better than the mom yelling and coaching her kids from the side! Ha! Ha! I don't think I could do that even if I wanted to, I get way to shy in front of a crowd, the camera thing is bad enough! Of course Lillie and I will get to dodge basketballs from the sidelines at practice, literally! We had one ball come our way today! Happy basketball season Kyle and Lindsey!!!! Lisa

No comments :