286. Eating elephant ears with the kids at the fair
287. Pork burgers on the grill
288. Not having to be outside when it's 100° out
289. Having a slight breeze on 98° day
290. Planning preschool for Jacob in the fall
291. Lillian going potty for the first time on her little pink potty
292. Watching Lillian try to use a bowl and spoon by herself with not much success
293. Going to Target with four kids
294. The dollar section at Target
295. Knowing that I'm not the only mom that thinks Target should have a drop off center for the kids!
To learn more about One Thousand Blessings, visit Ann's blog, A Holy Experience, and take the dare to count as many blessings in which the Lord has blessed you with!