Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Find Friday

Thank goodness it's Friday! Today I wanted to share with you a cute little something that I bought Lillian a few weeks ago! This adorable little hat!
I had been searching for one online that wasn't around $30! Don't get me wrong, I love her to pieces but couldn't justify spending that much for a hat she would grow out of in just a few months! Then I came across this website on etsy Boutique Bella Vita and loved the hat and loved the price!
Lillian wears the hat when ever we go out and always gets lots of comments on how cute she looks with her sweet little hat on! The shipping from Boutique Bella Vita was super fast and the quality of the hat is very well made. I love the fact that the little flower is attached by a hair clip so when Lillian does out grow the hat she can still wear the flower clip. I do have plans to put her little hat in a picture frame once she out grows it so that we can put it her room and aww over how little she was at one time! If you are searching for a cute little hat check out Boutique Bella Vita, Ruthann is very sweet and know that you are buying a wonderfully well made product! Also, this little hat makes for some really cute pictures!!!! Lisa

No comments :