Sunday, November 7, 2010

1 Month Old!

Little Lillian you are 1 month old today! It's hard to believe that one month ago we could finally hold you in our arms and of course never let you go. You are growing like a little flower, your 0-3 month clothes are starting to fit you perfectly and it won't be long before they are getting to small. You are using up the last of your newborn diapers and will make the switch to size 1 diaper in the next day or so! You love taking a bath in your pink big girl bath tub, and of course love being massaged with lotion afterwards. It's like an evening at the spa every night for you! You are starting to make cute noises, Lindsey refers to them as your first words. You like to hold on to some of your toys, even though you really don't notice that your holding them. Or so it seems that way. You are sleeping a little longer through the night or shall we say morning! Of course when you do wake up at 2:00 am I remind myself that this stage won't last forever and that it will be gone before we know it. I did manage to capture a cute picture of you today! I have been trying to capture the perfect picture of you for above your bed. I think this one may work!I showed it to your daddy and he mentioned that it's perfect just like you! Oh yes and shall we talk about how I wasn't quite done taking naked baby pictures of you and how you were! Hmm, well, Jacob was sitting on my bed watching as I was taking your pictures. (He looks like a mini Kyle with his haircut! Too cute!!!)
I had asked Jacob it he wanted to give you a kiss on your head and just as he went to make his move... and explosion occurred in your bottom area of course! Yikes, what a mess you most certainly don't hold back! It's a good thing you were laying in a basket that was stuffed with blankets and the black fabric over it and not directly on my bed! I guess you were done having you pictures taken for the day! Here are some other pictures taken about a week ago in your daddy's working hands.
Below, you are looking up at your daddy.
I love this one of you and Lindsey, you are spitting your tongue out at her!
And of course somebody's little fingers are always touching your head! Hmm, I wonder who that could be! Happy 1 month birthday to you my sweet little Lillie! We love you!!!! Blessings, Mommy

No comments :