Friday, August 21, 2009

Foto Find Friday!

Angie from Angelica Grace Designs is hosting Foto Find Friday on her blog today and the theme is Color! Well, normally this one isn't a hard one for me! I had to try to find pictures that I had not yet posted here on my blog and I finally found some from when we went up to Lake Michigan on August 1st. The day seemed as though it was going to be fine just a little cloudy until we got to the beach and unpacked everything, it started to sprinkle then of course it started to rain! It was quite interesting to see how fast the people packed up and got out of there! My theory of it was I drove an hour up there and I was going to enjoy myself so I took the kids up the big sand dune with towels over our heads we went! 
From left we have Jaci (my niece) Kyle and Lindsey.
After we left the beach we decided to go site seeing along Lake Shore Drive and in this really cute little community called Beachwalk, I just love how colorful all the houses are!
I love the sage green door on the house below, very unexpected, yet very chic!
The Pink house, how fun is that!
The Coral house, which has a very beautiful two story front porch that I unfortunately didn't get a picture of!I just love how bright and vibrant the house is below, not to mention the tin roof, very modern! After our tour we had to hit the outlet mall for some great sales and of course it then stopped raining, just my luck! Rain or shine we still had a good time!!! Well I hope you enjoyed my colors for this week, now swing on over to Angie's blog for more great colors! Again thank you Angie for Foto Find Friday its been fun and quite colorful!!!         Lisa 

2 comments :

Angie Seaman said...

Oh these are so fun! Love the colors. I'd love to live in a little colorful beach cottage like that. :) Very cute! Great job on the "color" theme. All of these scream color. Not only that but I love that they are beach related. My fav! Ha ha!

Blessings, Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com

jenn said...

wow, looks like a really neat place!! love all the colors! i could live in a place like that!