Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Little Something New!!!

I have finally added a few new items to my shop, some of the things will be very limited edition so once they are gone, they are gone! Speaking of being gone, the Forgotten Knot top is no longer available, its hard to see it go but the fabric is kinda hard to find! Not to worry, I do have lots of other cuteness in the works! I am try to go for more fall like colors, which has been very hard for me since I am definitely a pink kinda girl, not to mention Lindsey is too! Here are just a few new things that you can find in my shops. 
Sweet Carolina Peasant top and coordinating Capri's.
Summer in The City Twirl Skirt
The Enchanted Pillowcase Dress
Very Limited Edition Vintage Chic Capri's, love them! The top is available in Ruby Red dots, (slightly darker than the pink dots shown.) 
Pocket Full of Posies Capri's
And that's not all, I do have lots more to come! I also have a very very special dress that I am working on, which a portion if not all of the money will be donated to the Riley Burn Unit where Jacob had to spend a week this past June. We don't know for sure yet if we will purchase an item for the unit for the kids to play with during their stay or if we will just write a check. I am anxious to see how much we can raise! I figure we would take our donation with us at Jacob's next appointment for a glove fitting which is supposed to be in the middle of October. (it may have to be sooner since his glove is getting kinda tight already!) I am hoping to have the dress listed sometime soon, so be looking for it! You can find all the items on my website or my etsy shop, thanks so much for looking! 
Lisa

No comments :