Thursday, June 16, 2011

Little Green Swing Clothing!

This week over at Kelly's Korner Blog she is hosting "show us what you make", so today I am linking up! I design and sew children's boutique style clothing, I started my business up in the summer of 2008 and have loved it ever since. The reason I started was not only my love of fabrics and sewing but to make cute little comfy pants for my little chunky baby boy and I wanted some cute duds for my daughter Lindsey without paying way to much money. I started my business just for the fun of and not thinking that anything would ever become of it. I was surprised that it has grown as much as it has over the years and I am so thankful to all of my amazing customers from literally around the world!
The name Little Green Swing came from us having only one little green swing on our playhouse in the backyard. When ever the kids would go outside to play they always "called" the green swing way before they would get to it! Now, of course we have more than one green swing and that phrase doesn't get said as often, but it will always be remembered at our house! Also, Little Green Swing is meant to be fun, I like for my designs to be fun and for all of the little people to have fun wearing them!!!!

You can find my clothing at my online shop through my Etsy shop found HERE, my website found HERE, I also have a facebook fanpage found HERE
Thanks for swinging by!!!! Blessings, Lisa

2 comments :

Unknown said...

now you can find free b2b companies for business trading.

raising4princesses said...

thanks for following my blog! I jumped over to yours. I love the red hair. So cute. This red dress is just adorable. You do such a good job! Maria