Monday, June 20, 2011

One Thousand Blessings


226-235

226. Kyle enjoying his swimming lessons

227. The great parents I met at swimming lessons

228. The pretty pictures the kids made for fathers day

229. Going to Kyle's last traveling baseball game

230. Watching how excited Lillian was while I was showing her the wind chime

231. Having quiet reading time

232. Sharing another anniversary with Chad

233. Going out to dinner with Chad (and Lillian!)

234. Not having to cut up any food but my own

235. Lillian always being so good during the baseball games

To learn more about One Thousand Blessings visit Ann's blog, A Holy Experience, and take the dare to count as many blessings in which the Lord has given you!!!!

2 comments :

Court D said...

i love "not having to cut up any food but my own" ... i love my little ones but i can't wait for the days when i get to go "potty" all. by. myself.

Unknown said...

Stopping by to say hello from the boost my blog hop!
I love your list!!! Oh, and the picture of the shed, LOVE it!