Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CrAzY DaY!

Is it Friday yet!? I say this because, what a week we have had already! Lillian has been quite moody and only cares about eating, then crying because she ate too fast or to much! (Thankfully Gripe water seems to help her belly.) She must be going through a growth spurt! I have about a dozen emails to send out, laundry that needs folded and put away, things that need to be finished, daylight savings time has really messed up my schedule and to top it off, Lindsey is now sick, lovely! Then today I had to take her to the doctor and then tonight Chad, Kyle, Jacob, Lillian and I went to Menard's to pick up our counter tops that we ordered a few weeks ago! They came a little earlier than expected and a half an inch to long! Great!

Lillian cried about half the time we were there because she thought she was starving (again)! Chad took forever getting the plumbing for the kitchen sink and garbage disposal. The boys were playing with the toilets they had on Clearance at the end of the main aisle so, I sat on one of the toilets with Lillian and made flushing sounds to make her laugh! The boys were playing sword fight with the hoses Chad had in the cart while we looked at screen doors. Jacob looked like a hillbilly with a hole in his pants, but he "can't care"! I had to rifle through my bottomless purse at the check out to find my rebates I got in the mail as the line behind us was growing! How delightful, I bet they were glad when we left!

At least today was sunny and warmer than it has been for awhile! Spring is almost here and I am ready for it. I am also glad that today is over and tomorrow starts a whole new day!!!! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :