Monday, March 7, 2011

One Thousand Blessings


51-60

51. Sound of Lillian laughing when I tickle her

52. Sewing cute little dresses

53. Getting new fabric in the mail

54. Getting the Pottery Barn Kids catalog in the mail, mainly for inspiration!

55. My homemade fruit salad

56. Actually working at the other house

57. Sweating

58. Pretty paint

59. Helping Chad lay the new carpet at the other house

60. Talking with Chad about our future together

To learn more about One Thousand Gifts, go to Ann's blog A Holy Experience and take the dare to count as many blessings that God has given you!!!!

1 comment :

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Loved your list! I always get great ideas from the PBKids catalog, too:) I checked out your new kitchen redo and it's looking really good!
Thanks for dropping by my blog today! Have a wonderful week:)