Monday, March 14, 2011

One Thousand Blessings



61-70

61. The way the moonlight shines at night

62. Freshly sanded floors

63. Little boys who like to help buy using the little hand sander

64. Running water

65. Cute baby jammie's

66. Gripe water for Lillian when she is cranky

67. The putt putt sound the boys make when they play tractors

68. A pretty decorating magazine

69. A great conversation with someone

70. Nutella baked in crescent rolls

To learn about One Thousand Gifts, visit Ann's blog A Holy Experience and take the dare to count as many blessings that God has given you!!!!

1 comment :

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s again.

Even though it’s Thursday I’m still reading the lists. I heart these lists. And now I come to yours … And because it made me smile really big, and because I remember doing it and I can picture it so clearly in my head - my favorite from your list is 67. The putt putt sound the boys make when they play tractors

May God Bless and Keep you and all of yours this day