Sunday, October 2, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 2 Beyond The Sea

With the weather here changing and becoming much cooler I can't help but think about the beach! Over the years I have grown a love for the beach and all things beachy. It's a shame we don't live closer, but then again maybe that's a good thing for my super fair skin! Okay so I have to admit I even like beach songs one of my favorites is 'Beyond the Sea' by Kevin Spacey, oh how I love to dance to that song! Anyway, getting completely off track now, here are some beachy decorating ideas that I like!
Image from Coastal Living
Dreamy whites are a must for any beach cottage, I especially love how they paired the soft blues and a hint of coral in the bedroom.
Image from nauticalcottageblog.com
I think this table is the prettiest shade of aqua, I always seem to have trouble finding the perfect aqua shade of paint.
Image via iloveswmag.com
Image via louboosandshoes.blogspot.com
I love the natural colored sisal rug and the contrast of paint colors from wall to ceiling, I think it adds an illusion of height not to mention it is very pretty to look at! Oh I can almost hear the waves crashing! Be sure to check of The Nester for more 31 days...
Blessings, Lisa

1 comment :

Melanie said...

LOVE it! That dining room is gorgeous!!!

I blog at 'Only A Breath', and I'd love for you to stop by when you have time. I'm writing about "31 Days to Love Your Neighbor". :)
Have a great day!
Melanie :)