Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 12 Jars

Oh the many things you can do with jars! Decorating with jars seems to be a very popular thing right now, just look at the many things I have found! It seems that jars are just not for canning anymore!
Image via blog.fiftyflowers.com
Image via vineyarddreams.tumbler.com
Image via google
Image via google
Image via flickr
Image via acuratedlifestyle.blogspot.com
Image via marthastewart.com
These are cute little pumpkins for fall treats!
Image via mensvita.blogspot.com
Not that I am wanting to start decorating for Christmas, but these are really cute candle holders for the holidays! Be sure to visit The Nester to see more 31 Days...! Blessings Lisa

1 comment :

A New Creation said...

I LOVE mason jars! I'd love to be able to use them when your brother and I have our wedding! :) I use Pinterest and I already have picked out several ideas to use....it's going to be hard to pick though because there really are so many different ideas out there!

PS - I'm bummed I had to miss Lilly's birthday! :( So I was pretty excited to see that you had posted some pictures from her big day!

Miss you guys! Please tell the kids I said hello! :)

-Stacey