Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 8 Party Time!

Today I am showing off some great decorating inspiration party style! Since yesterday was my baby girls 1st birthday and today we had a party for her I thought party decorating would be perfect thing to write about! I completely forgot to take pictures of the decorations we did, I made a tissue pompom and hung it from the light above our table, Lillian loved looking at it! Lindsey and her friend wanted to put some pink streamers on the front porch and we had pretty pink wands for the girls that I put in a small tin water pitcher. I think they all had fun!
Image via laurenconrad
Image via google
I love how this table is set up with the pretty center piece with fresh flowers and the crisp linen on the table. This looks like it would be such a pretty summer party!
Image via katelandersevents.blogspot.com
I love the pendents and pompoms hanging from the trees, this looks like a fun party!
Image via theduboseframe.blogspot.com
I love this table scape, it would be prefect for a fall harvest party. I love the long table and pumpkins around the table, I of course love the barn in the background too! I love entertaining and having people over but oh the work that is involved, making all the food, decorating and making sure the house is spotless, is somewhat exhausting! Be sure to check out The Nester for more 31 days...! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :