Tuesday, October 4, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 4 Barn Doors

Today I wanted to post about another farm related decorating idea, barn doors! The more I see barn doors used in decorating the home the more I want one! Actually, I would rather have a big red barn all to myself but I would be content with just a barn door in my house!
Image via dobel-id.com
Is it just me or is the mustard color becoming more popular these days!
Image via atticmag.com
Image via West Elm
This one is one of my favorite barn doors, I love the blue color of the doors and how they put up pictures on the door. It seems that barn doors can be used in pretty much any room in the house or barn. I guess I can add barn door to my list of things for our "next house"!
Blessings, Lisa

1 comment :

Jen @ ourfinehouse said...

I love the blue door! So pretty! I'm also a 31 day blogger. I'll definitely be coming back for some more beautiful eye candy.