Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 31 Christmas Decor

I decided to end my 31 Days of Decorating Inspiration with Christmas decor! I know for some it seems way to early to start decorating but for some reason this year I cant wait to dig out my Christmas stuff. I think the reason may have to do with this being our 'first' Christmas we will celebrate at our new house. I also bought lots of Christmas stuff last year after Christmas and I didn't even get any of it out of the packages, I just put them in totes in the attic! Oh I wonder what I got last year, I can't remember all the things I bought! Anyway, here are some great decorating pictures to get you ready for Christmas!
Image via tipjunkie.com
Image via countryliving.com
Image via deckthehallschristmas.blogspot.com
Image via hgtv.com
Image via houzz.com
Image via google
Image via southernliving
Image via frontporchideasandmore.com
Image via fleurfiona.blogspot.com
Image via google
I must say that I really enjoyed this 31 Days.. series and with doing Decorating Inspiration has really been fun and inspiring for me! I now have so many ideas on how I want my home to look and the style I want to bring into my home. It seems that my 'to do' list has really grown along with my 'junk to treasure' list this past month. Ending with one of my favorite holidays was a great way to end this series, I cant wait to join up next year! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you gained some Decorating Inspiration for your own home! Be sure to visit The Nester for more 31 Day...! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :