Monday, October 3, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 3 Down on The Farm

Today I am finding inspiration down on the farm! Yesterday I took the kids to help Chad combine corn, they love riding in the combine, or at least the boys always do! With having farming in our family I have started to see the beauty in some old 'junk'. When I seen this windmill below it was love at first sight! Oh my how I love this, I think Chad would like it too if he seen it!
Image via absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com
Image via shadesoflight.com
I also love this bar stool made from a tractor seat, this is right up our ally since my husband collects antique tractors.
Image via decorology.blogspot.com
I love this modern farm kitchen and how they used re purposed barn wood for the island.
Image via freshbump.com
I love these cabinet doors made to resemble barn doors! How neat is that!?
Image via blog.forrent.com
A farmhouse wouldn't be complete without a farmhouse table! I love this table and the pattern can be found via Ann-White.com! I need to add this farmhouse table to my honey do list for my kitchen! Be sure to check out more 31 Days... over at The Nester! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :