Monday, February 14, 2011

One Thousand Blessings


Numbers 21-30 (Only 970 more to go!)

21. Loving♡

22. Being loved ♥

23. The smell of freshly baked semi-homemade cookies

24. Semi-home aid cookies, because sometimes I am lazy and don't want to make my own from scratch

25. A mess in the kitchen

26. Heart shaped cookies

27. Melting snow

28. Birds singing

29. The sound of the bus coming down the road to drop off two of my favorite little people

30. The sound of Chad's truck coming up the drive

To learn more about One Thousand Gifts, go to Ann's blog A Holy Experience and take the dare to count the many blessings that God has given you!!!!

1 comment :

Leslie Young said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my little blog! Your children are GORGEOUS - talk about some sweet gifts! Mine have left the nest, but I remember when they were adorable chunky babies - seems like yesterday! Savor these moments - as I'm sure you are!

I have SO loved the 1000 gifts journey - and it's really wonderful to share it with sisters!