Monday, February 28, 2011

One Thousand Blessings




41-50

41. Watching Kyle and Lindsey play basketball

42. The smell of rain

43. Watching Jacob paint the walls in the kitchen

44. My new kitchen

45. Celebrating my birthday for the past 4 years with Jacob

46. Knowing that for many many more years Jacob and I will be celebrating our birthday together

47. Watching Jacob decide which toy to pick out for his birthday at the tractor store

48. Birthday cake

49. Blowing out candles

50. Eating cake and ice cream

To learn more about One Thousand Gifts, go to Ann's blog A Holy Experience and take the dare to count as many blessings that God has given you!!!!

1 comment :

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s – and I know it’s Wednesday and Multitude Monday was – well – Monday – but I am determined to keep reading these – what – 40,000 gratitude linkies…

And I come to yours and I am smiling.

And I always pick a favorite from the list – and mine today, from yours is – well – are: 48. Birthday cake

49. Blowing out candles

50. Eating cake and ice cream

(because they all kind of go together right? and every birthday they have – is a birthday for you too as a mom. No?)

It was really nice reading you today.

God Bless and keep you and all of yours