Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy summer days

Gosh it's been a while since I have posted anything! Well, we have been super busy! We just finished the 4H fair last night, my husband took his antique tractors to a steam and gas show for the weekend and I have a craft show that I am doing Saturday! This is the first time I have ever done a craft show so we will see how it goes! I still have sewing that needs to be finished and I get to pick up my business card between 2:00 and 4:00 today! I am so excited to get them also I am hoping that my clothing labels come in the mail today that I ordered from Jennifer. She was so wonderful to work with I am so grateful that I found her. If you need clothing labels check out her shop here!  
Ok, so about the fair, my cool dude was in mini 4-H this year he took three projects, a car collect, lego car model and  a wooden bird feeder. He did an absolute amazing job on all three of his projects I will post pics as soon as I can find the time to take them! Also, one last thing next week I will be posting my menu plan monday, we ate at the fair all this week so decided not to post anything. I will also begin, hopefully, a going green series with simple steps to going green! Check out my etsy shop which you can now get to by typing in www.littlegreenswing.com I bought the domain this week for only $10.19!WOW! I purchases through Go Daddy and they helped me forward it to my etsy shop! (It was very easy to do by the way.)They Rock! I have plans to setup my own web shop hopefully in the near future. (Sept. Oct. sound good!) Well I have got to get off of the computer as I have a very busy day today! (Note to self: return library books today.) Blessing to you, Lisa

No comments :