Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy Weekends!

The past two weekends have been super busy and fun for us! Over Labor day weekend we took the kids to a demolition derby, this was Jacob and Lindsey's (and Lillian's) first time ever seeing one! Jacob loved watching it and was completely engrossed into what was going on, Lindsey and Lillian on the other hand, not so much.
Lillian wasn't to thrilled to watch the cars bashing into each other!
This past weekend we went to a festival in the town we used to live in. They had a kiddie tractor pull which our three older kids participated in and Jacob and Lindsey both one a small tractor and Chad and I participated in an adult tractor pull!
We both got full pulls and won hats, mine was a pretty pink fleece winter hat and Chad's was a bright red and black, both International hats. (I would have preferred John Deere!)
I really liked the tractor they had for the adults it was so cute, I told Chad he should make one for us to ride on at home, the kids would have a blast on it. I forgot to bring my camera so I had to use my camera on my phone.
The kids played in the bounce houses, watched a small circus perform, go on pony rides for the first time. We then went out to eat and came back in time to watch the band get ready to perform. Lindsey was talking to the band members and was completely excited about it. She of course danced her heart out when the band did start, we didn't really have to worry about where she was! Lindsey and her friends from her old school were dancing and having a great time until it was dark and time for the fireworks to start! The kids sure slept great that night! It seems that our calendar is booked full for the next few weekends too! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :