Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun at the park!

Today I took the kids out to eat for lunch, went to the library and then to the park. I of course had to bring along my new camera to practice my photography and get some fun action shots of the kids. I will admit it I am completely addicted to my new camera, I find myself taking it with me a lot and it even gets to sit in the front seat next to me. And no I don't fasten its seat belt, although I probably should with my driving! ha!ha! I had told the kids that we would play at the playground for a little bit then go down to where the trails are and go on a walk. They surprised me by wanting to go on the trails a lot sooner than what I thought! Which was a good thing, I had a few parents who where looking at me kinda funny while I was taking pictures of my children with my camera. Anyway, here are some fun shoots that I took while at the park. 
Jacob loved going down the slide like a big boy!!!
The kids throwing rocks in the water.
Yes, I did let them play in the creek!
It was all fun until someone got wet!And it just so happened to be the drama queen oops! I mean Lindsey!
Say Huckleberry Finn!
I am sure you were wondering were Jacob was while the other kids were bathing, oops! I mean playing in the creek! Well, he sat ever so patiently in the stroller, I think he was really tired from the playground, I was very grateful that he never once wanted to get out and walk! (Thank goodness!)
Then it was time to go, since they had wet feet, pants and shoes!
Until next time!
I know the kids had fun and I had fun shooting lots (and boy do I mean lots) of picture of them! That is one thing that I love about my camera, I can shoot lots of action pictures in a row then go back and delete the ones that I don't want. I know the next time we go back there it will be a little warmer! Well, I have got to hit the sack we have another very busy day tomorrow!!! 

Lisa

No comments :