Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring 2009

Welcome Spring 2009, I know I am definitely ready for spring and warmer weather!!! Speaking of spring here is my first ever spring collection for Little Green Swing! Here are some of the items which you can find in both my etsy shop and at my website
Picnic Rose Knot Dress
Dandelion Rose Knot Dress
Picnic Rose Apron Skirt
Spring Picnic Peasant Top
I must say a huge thank you to my little model, who was brave enough to go out into the cold in a tee shirt and skirt! (Don't worry she didn't get sick!) Although she did ask for some kind of fashion pup that some of the girls must have at school for her modeling! I hope you enjoy my spring collection be sure to swing by my shops and watch for a few more items that I will be adding soon!!!                      
Happy Spring:)                  

Lisa



No comments :