Friday, February 18, 2011

A Little Warm Up!

Yesterday the temperature outside was 60° and sunny☀! Jacob could not wait to go outside and play in the melting snow that was still on the ground. I put Lillian in the sling and we headed out for the first time in a very long time! I can not wait until spring, sitting on the back porch in the sunshine was soooo what I needed yesterday. This winter has been awful, with the weather being way to cold to be outside and a lot more snow than usual! I am definitely a not a winter person, I would prefer a nice hot day at the beach, is it spring yet!? Jacob had a blast outside and Lillian, she was just thrilled to be outside!
Yep, told she was thrilled! Ha! Ha! She really loved basking in the sunlight too, can't you tell!
Jacob seemed to have a blast outside! What's funny is that he found a beach toy in the shed and was playing in the snow with it!
I had to convince the Jacob that he didn't need to wear his coverall's outside yesterday! For some reason he loves to wear his coverall's even inside! He's silly like that, I think he gets that from Chad since he always wears his coveralls. Today was a bit cooler and blustery so we didn't get out much to play or at least Lillian and I didn't. It's supposed to get cooler again next week so I am glad we enjoyed our very little warm up while it lasted!

Oh yes and I almost forgot, Lillian rolled over all by her little self yesterday! Hooray! She has been trying to get somewhere for quite a while now but couldn't quite make it over by herself. I laid her on her blanket yesterday on her belly and as soon as I put her down she rolled over! I think it startled her a little when she got over along with all of my excitement, so of course we had to do it again and again! I did manage to get it on video, now if only I can figure out how to get that on the computer! Now she is working on rolling over the other way back to belly! Yikes look out she's on a roll!!!! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :