Monday, July 25, 2011

One Thousand Blessings

#286-295

286. Eating elephant ears with the kids at the fair

287. Pork burgers on the grill

288. Not having to be outside when it's 100° out

289. Having a slight breeze on 98° day

290. Planning preschool for Jacob in the fall

291. Lillian going potty for the first time on her little pink potty

292. Watching Lillian try to use a bowl and spoon by herself with not much success

293. Going to Target with four kids

294. The dollar section at Target

295. Knowing that I'm not the only mom that thinks Target should have a drop off center for the kids!

To learn more about One Thousand Blessings, visit Ann's blog, A Holy Experience, and take the dare to count as many blessings in which the Lord has blessed you with!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Lisa,

Jumped over from Ann's and Love the drop off center for kids at Target idea. I am not sure I have heard of this before but being the nana of 3 under 3 I am certain my daughter could go for this idea. I will sometimes go with her on a run to target ... just went the other day and it was quite a bit of work for the 2 of us!

Blessings, Beth

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

I love your blessings posts. How sweet and what a good idea. We always need to count our many blessings! Thanks for the reminder.

Thank you also for the super sweet comment on my crochet ballet slippers. Let me know if you are interested and I can go ahead an put up a listing in my etsy for you. I can do any ribbon that you like.

Also FYI-you will want to change your blogger profile to show your email address. That way fellow bloggers can reply back to your sweet comments! Right now you show up as a no-reply blogger.

Thanks again!

Jill of oursevendwarfs.com