Monday, December 12, 2011

One Thousand Blessings

#476-485

476. The kids excited to see Santa

477. Watching Kyle and Lindsey at basketball practice

478. Watching Lillian push her baby doll stroller with her baby doll in it

479. Letting the kids stay up later than usual to watch a Christmas show

480. The orders I get from my online shop

481. The sweet comments I get from my customers

482. Watching Lindsey try on new Christmas dress for her program

483. Being able to park in our garage

484. Not having to wait in line at the fabric cutting counter

485. Finding the Christmas book in the store that I have had a hard time finding anywhere

To learn more about One Thousand Gifts visit Ann's blog, A Holy Experience and take the dare to count as many blessings in which the Lord has blessed you with!!!!

No comments :