Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 7 Pretty In Pink!

Pink has been one of my favorite colors for a very long time! I am so glad my girls like pink too, at least I like to think Lillian likes pink, speaking of Lillian she turned ONE today! I can't believe she is a year old already, wow how time flies when your having fun! Anyway, I am finding inspiration in pink today for Lillian's birthday!
Image via 4.bp.blogspot.com
I love pink the kitchen!
Image via canadianfamily.ca
I love the pink armoire in this room.
Image via fourseasons.jab.de
Hello pink curtains! I love all the little details in this dinning room, such as the buttons on the slipcovers.
Image via thedesignersattic.blogspot.com
I love this girly bedroom with the pretty pink dress hanging up and the pink flowers by the bed!
Image via weheartit.com
Image via BHG.com
I love the hints of pink in this bathroom and the use of green and orange! I think when decorating with pink, it can look over done if every surface was pink. As much I like pink I wouldn't want everything to pink in a room! I love the small hints of pink in a room, I think that is what really makes a room shine! I am so glad my husband doesn't mind if I decorate with pink in our house, although, I don't think he really has a choose! Be sure to check out The Nester for more 31 Days...! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :