Monday, October 17, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 17 Wood Floors

Yesterday I showed you some pretty rugs and today I will show you some beautiful wood floors! I am lover of hard wood floors now that we have them in almost every room in our home! Here are some pretty floors for you to look at!
Image via google
Image via designsponge.com
Image via vitaverandan-anna.blogspot.com
Image via ohdeedoh.com
Image via houseofturquoise.com
These next two pictures look very familiar to me, oh what those are my floors! Aren't they pretty! I love how pretty my floors are I think we used 11 gallons of polyurethane on our floors, but the end result was fabulous! Although I have to admit, my wood floors don't like big bulky metal toys tractors very well! Be sure to check out The Nester for more 31 Days...! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :