Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 18 Headboards

Today I am posting about headboards, simply because I have been contemplating a new headboard for my bed! Thankfully my husband doesn't mind what I choose, or so he says, wait until he sees these pictures! He may rethink that! I love these headboards and the fact they are so different yet creative and beautiful!
Image via diyideas.com
Image via google
Image via shelterness.com
Image houzz.com
Image via examiner.com
Image via annawhite.com
We had planned on building something like this last picture of the farmhouse bed, using Anna-White's pattern, but now after seeing all of the other headboards on here I'm not sure what I want! They are all so pretty! Be sure to check out more 31 Days over at The Nester! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :