Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration!

Day 5 Pallets
Day 9 Benches
Day 10 Shelves
Day 12 Jars
Day 13 Cans
Day 14 Books
Day 15 Buckets
Day 16 Rugs
Day 18 Headboards
Day 20 Color
Day 21 Mirrors
Day 22 Stripes
Day 23 Mantels
Day 25 Lights
Day 27 Chairs
Day 28 Doors
Day 29 Porches
Day 30 Fall Decor
I decided at the spure of the moment to join in at the Nester's 31 Days of... link party this month! Yikes, what have I gotten myself into, this means that for the whole month of October I will be posting everyday about decorating things that I like and that inspire me. Because I couldn't narrow things down to one specific topic the things that I will be posting will be inspiration that I have found in all areas of the home. For me the big challenge is going to be blogging everyday, this not something that I am used to, but I always love a good challenge. Oh my how my head is spinning with ideas not only to blog about but for decorating my own home the way I want it.

Since we have moved into our current house back in May of this year I still have things that are not up yet and/or not the way I want it. We still have many projects that need to be taken care of, so I hope this series will help bring in the motivation and inspiration that is much needed for me (and hopefully you too)! Be sure to check back everyday the rest of this month for lots of decorating inspiration, lets get decorating!!!! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :