Friday, October 21, 2011

31 Days of Decorating Inspiration: Day 20 Colors

I have had the urge to bring in more colors into my somewhat boring home for a while now, the only problem is it kinda scares me! I know this sounds crazy, I mean really how hard is to paint or bring in some colored pieces. I will admit all of my walls in my home are neutral colors so now I need to bring in some colorful pieces. These photos are some of my favorites that I would like to try, if I'm not to scared, in my own home.
Image via housebeautiful
Image via yourdecoratinghotline.com
image via homeinteriorszone.com
Image via laylagrace.com
Image via housebeautiful
Image via google
Image via marthastewart.com
Hello yellow, where have been all my life, aren't you pretty!
Image via flickr
I love that turquoise cabinet, in fact we have a cabinet almost identical to it in my kitchen right now except it's not turquoise. I would love to paint mine to look like this, I wonder if Chad would notice if I painted it bright turquoise!? I'm also loving that yellow chair!
Image via addicted2decorating.com
In case you were wondering, yes I do have this thing for turquoise right now. Hello turquoise, I love you but I just don't know where to use you! Oh dear, where to put color first! Be sure to check out The Nester for more 31 Days...! Blessings, Lisa

1 comment :

Gale said...

Yellow and light blue is one of my favorite color combos. Love that yellow and blue bedroom!