Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010!

Excited little children, sounds of paper ripping and mounds of wrapping paper are all gone, until next year! It is so hard to believe that just like a snap, Christmas is over. Time to put the tree away! OK, so I may wait a few days to put the tree away. This year we spent Christmas Eve with Chad's family and all of the grandchildren were together. All 17 of them under the age of 12, Lillian being #16 by a few hours! (I'm really not sure what # the others are as I would have to sit and really figure that one out!) We had a wonderful time together as I think we always do! The kids played outside on the sleds down the big hill with the bigger boys, aka fathers and one grandpa! We weren't quite sure who had more fun the little ones or the big ones! I do know this, Chad and his brother broke one of the new sleds that we bought a few weeks ago! It was incredibly funny and sure to be remembered! I didn't take to many pictures of the kids this year, between holding Lillian and visiting with others, it was hard to do! Here are just a few of the pictures I took on Christmas! Jacob was excited to see what was in the box!
Kyle and his new hunting game, that the big kids seemed to really like too!
Lindsey and her new boots!
Lillian and her new toy!
Kyle helping Jacob with his new toy.
As usual we had a wonderful Christmas and Lillian enjoyed her very first Christmas, just as Jesus may have many many years ago! Although I think Lillian was glad to be back on a somewhat normal routine and familiar surroundings or maybe that's me!
“Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. (11) For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. (12) And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.” Luke 2:10-12
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!! Blessings, Lisa

No comments :